Every hour of every day, someone in our community needs help ... a friend, a neighbor, or someone across town.
Their needs are very real:
- Seniors and other homebound residents need meals delivered.
- Teens need crisis counseling.
- Domestic abuse victims need shelter and counseling.
- Children in foster care need advocates.
- Foreign-born residents need to learn English.
- People of all ages need mental wellness services.
Thanks to your generosity, we can be there.
Our Caring Community
Helping Our Neighbors
Friends in Need
Make a Difference